The building which is now Palmisano-Mull Funeral Home LLC was built in 1849 and is located in one of Geneva’s historic districts. The home was converted for funeral services in 1949 by Rosario (Manager/Director) and Daphine C. Castelluzzo. In 1987, Joseph M. (Manager/Director) and Nancy C. Palmisano purchased the establishment. Joseph and Nancy constructed a major addition to the funeral home to modernize the facility and assure complete comfort and convenience of service while working to maintain the integrity and ambiance of the period in which the home was built. The serene interior décor offers the potential of two chapels with surrounding rooms dedicated for visitation. The exterior of the funeral home is surrounded by peaceful flower gardens that offer a naturally gentle distraction for aching hearts. George W., Barbara R. and Joseph H. Mull, Jr. purchased the funeral home in October of 2010 and continue the tradition of understanding service for families throughout Geneva and the surrounding communities.